Expand Login

why the love for Cod4?

nation Mr.Bunny
SWBFIILoLCSGOSWBF
Pts:
Add Friend:
Steam
Why does everyone like cod4? Please explain in great detail.

signature
nation L3mon
Bushido, too damn hardAvatar
LoL
Pts:
Trackback Mr.Bunny
Why does everyone like cod4? Please explain in great detail.

OMFG where do you even begin. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is the epitome of what the modern FPS is. There revolutionized game design graphics and multiplayer and packaged it all into an amazing game. The single player has 21 missions that take you on a journey with great characters and story telling. It was the first game to really embrace the middle eastern conflict and turn it into a livable fps experience but also try and put you into the mindset of spec ops past and present. Not to mention it has the single greatest sniper mission of all time. And thats just the single player (which by the way never gets old even after the 20th play through). The real love for the game comes from the multiplayer. No fucking dlc no fucking pay to win all skill based hardcore fps multiplayer. It brought dynamic maps, dynamic weapons and classic game modes to life. Had enough game modes to keep from getting stale enough maps to pose a challenge, and with its revolutionary level system class system and customizable kits Im not joking when i say that almost every FPS since has tried to replicate at least parts of the multiplayer. I mean thats just to start. Its sad because nowadays there arnt alot of servers still running for it. COD is fucking stupid and tries to release new subpar games every year and so no one except the die hard fans and hackers still play COD4. But back in the day I played 5 to 20 hours a week for a couple years never really got old.---- But thats just me Im sure others have played and can give some insight. But Im telling you, in my mind COD 4 Will go down in my mind as the best FPS shooter ever hands down.

the examined life is not worth living, unless it is lived wholly for another.
signature
nation Mr.Bunny
SWBFIILoLCSGOSWBF
Pts:
Add Friend:
Steam
Trackback L3mon

It brought dynamic maps, dynamic weapons and classic game modes to life.

Explain why they were Dynamic....are you telling me that the weapons and game modes were constantly changing and active?

signature
nation L3mon
Bushido, too damn hardAvatar
LoL
Pts:
Explain why they were Dynamic....are you telling me that the weapons and game modes were constantly changing and active?[/quote]

Its not so much there were changing it was that they were new and presented in a way that was innovative and different. Maybe dynamic isnt the right word. The types of game modes and the variations on classic game modes like Search and Destroy allowed for fresh gameplay. I guess the thing in my mind that distinguishes it is how different and realistic it felt compared to other Fps prior to it.

the examined life is not worth living, unless it is lived wholly for another.
signature

Copyright © 2008 - 2018 TAG Clan. Contact Privacy Terms of Use