Expand Login

TAG Action Dating

nation lead
Add Friend:
XfireSteam
Gentlemen, ladies, we've made a few attempts at commercialization in the past, but this one just feels like it was meant to be!

Online dating is becoming a huge industry. We have a unique opportunity to serve a market that I'm pretty sure exists for gamers seeking gamers. I mean, it's common knowledge all 7 of eHarmony's secret compatibility traits or whatever are "Do you game?"

We've been helping gamers connect with each other since 2005, why not take the logical next step and help them connect romantically as well?!

Enter, our latest innovation: TAG Action Dating!

To kick things off whoever receives the most messages* over the next 3 days wins a free game out of the discount bin on Steam! (IDK yet but you're gonna hate it!!) So get out there and woo some attractive people into sending you messages from the greatest dating app to hit the video game market since possibly ever! If by some miracle you score an actual date, you'll have a shiny new terrible Steam game to play together, show 'em you know how to party.

*From unique users before Monday, UTC if it comes down to timezone. And don't make fake accounts either. Also don't DOS the site.

signature
nation Mr.Bunny
SWBFIILoLCSGOSWBF
Pts:
Add Friend:
Steam
Grinder is not working, please fix.

signature
nation lead
Add Friend:
XfireSteam
Trackback Mr.Bunny
Grinder is not working, please fix.

It's working pretty great as far as I can tell?

Hey sorry to keep everybody in suspense! I kept meaning to get the results each day this week and just didn't have time... until NOW! :ninja:

Again, to win you had to get the most messages from unique users, and the cutoff was Monday (April 4) UTC.

Going by that, we had a three way tie between Fish, RaV, and Apple.

So, one benefit of being late, I extended the cutoff by one day, and RaV pulled ahead by one, you sexy beast.

You should have received a Steam gift with some game from the sale section called Trine 2, no idea what it is, and if you want to know what it's about you'll probably have to buy the prequel! :p

Thanks for playing/dating everybody!

BTW: People wondering about the careers, they were randomly assigned based on user id.

Last edited by lead Sat., Apr. 9, 2016 5:27:34 AM
signature
nation Danny
Add Friend:
XfireSteam
Wait I didn't see this thread, but I got PMs from Apple professing his love to me. Was it all a lie?

signature
nation Apple
SWBFIILoLCSGOCSGOSWBF
Add Friend:
XfireSteam
Yes... but we can make it a reality.

signature
nation Capgun

TF2CSGO
Pts:
Add Friend:
XfireSteam
Profession: head kitten supplies champion

This is my profession, I'm proud.
nation Obscenebean
swagAvatar
SWBF
Pts:
Add Friend:
XfireSteam
Trackback Apple

Room for one more? :heart:

PSN - OBSCENEBEAN
nation Apple
SWBFIILoLCSGOCSGOSWBF
Add Friend:
XfireSteam
Trackback Obscenebean
Trackback Apple

Room for one more? :heart:

Possibly.

signature
nation Phobos
Existence is futileAvatar
Add Friend:
XfireSteam
Trackback lead
Gentlemen, ladies, we've made a few attempts at commercialization in the past, but this one just feels like it was meant to be!

Online dating is becoming a huge industry. We have a unique opportunity to serve a market that I'm pretty sure exists for gamers seeking gamers. I mean, it's common knowledge all 7 of eHarmony's secret compatibility traits or whatever are "Do you game?"
Wow, I can't even begin to imagine just how much you know about websites by this stage... 7 secret measures? That's like 6 more measurements than you need for your website to be viable, don't you know websites are all about the URL these days? The dot com boom is back in business!

We've been helping gamers connect with each other since 2005, why not take the logical next step and help them connect romantically as well?!

Enter, our latest innovation: TAG Action Dating!

To kick things off whoever receives the most messages* over the next 3 days
So basically, and I read below, Rav pulled ahead by one message, which meant he got 1 message 1 day ahead of the rest of the other 'participators' who each got 1 message.
wins a free game out of the discount bin on Steam! (IDK yet but you're gonna hate it!!) So get out there and woo some attractive people into sending you messages from the greatest dating app to hit the video game market since possibly ever! If by some miracle you score an actual date, you'll have a shiny new terrible Steam game to play together, show 'em you know how to party.

*From unique users before Monday, UTC if it comes down to timezone. And don't make fake accounts either. Also don't DOS the site.

After all this talk and philosophy, let me just remind you that 10 out of 10 TAG Action Dating members have penises. (It's never going to work unless 2 or more of us are homosexuals)

And YES. This is April first and all, but still, WTF, are you calling us gay Lead?

Last edited by Phobos Thu., May. 5, 2016 2:25:36 PM - (Do you actually record every Edit Reason or just the last Edit Reason to be given. Also how many characters do you allow per edit reason in your DB?
signature
nation L3mon
Bushido, too damn hardAvatar
LoL
Pts:
I mean.... I dont know about you dudes buuuuttt. I'd be gay for Lead....

the examined life is not worth living, unless it is lived wholly for another.
signature

Copyright © 2008 - 2018 TAG Clan. Contact Privacy Terms of Use